Thursday 3 January 2008

Olayemi Olawunmi Olajumoke


17:01 |

Olayemi Olawunmi Olajumoke, 37 years, was arrested on December 29 at about 2 p.m. during the screening of passengers on Emirate Airline flight to Bombay in India.
According to the public affairs officer of NDLEA, Mitchell Ofoyeju, the cocaine was carefully concealed in the inner lining of a skirt inside her luggage.
Olajumoke, who hails from Ijebu-Igbo in Ogun State, lives at No. 30, Ogundele Street Oke Afa, Isolo, Lagos. She claimed to have been given the drug by one Akin whom she said was introduced to her by a Nigerian she met in India who called to tell her that one Akin will give her a parcel to deliver to him.
“Akin called me at the airport and gave me the clothes inside black polythene bag which I immediately kept in my armpit. I later kept it in my luggage. During search, it was discovered to contain cocaine. I did not know that it contains hard drug,” she said.


You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...